5/22/2010

No pressure - No diamonds..

It's almost the end of the year, and it's the time when everyone is so stressed out and trying to get things done. It is amazing, since I am surrounded by other students in my class, to see a lot of art work happening - rapidly! Almost everyday I see something new. Almost all of the time someone is working in the studio. As much as this is stressful, if I take one moment to just stop and see what is happening around me - it is also amazing to witness. I try very hard to not let myself get too worried about how much time is left, but actually use the time i have wisely. I work well under pressure, but if i am too pressured - I would ignore everything and do something like *daydream* or clean my bookshelf. (or write) Am I wasting time? I don't think so. If I am too pressured and force myself to create I would be wasting my time, and I would be creating something I am not enjoying.... I just hope the next 3 weeks end well. I can't wait until the holiday starts... 



No comments:

Post a Comment