6/30/2007

The Tree Of Life



I am at the moment illustrating a book for the first time in my life. The book is called ‘The Journey to Heaven'. It tells the story of the Isra Wal Meraj, where the prophet Mohammed *PBUH* was taken on a night journey to the heavens.

My first illustration was the ‘tree of life’ – and is the only one I have completed at the moment. I am hoping to start another one today. This tree has taken a lot of energy out of me because it was studied carefully before the making, and because it was the first. Now as I look at it, it has become my source of energy, and my source of inspiration. Breaking the first, and the hardest, barrier made me feel more daring. Without my friends and family, this project would not have taken place. I thank them for there consistent words of courage, and remind them to keep the support coming as I am only beginning and in need of it immensely- I am sure they won't fail me...they never did...

Self-Discipline

1.JUST DO IT.
2.SET GOALS.
3.ESTABLISH PRIORITIES.
4.USE TIME PRODUCTIVELY.
5.PACE YOURSELF.
6.STAY HEALTHY.
7.THINK POSITIVELY.
8.TAKE TIME OUT TO PLAY


“People fail through lack of purpose rather than through lack of talent.”
~ Billy Sunday

3 comments:

  1. Your tree is beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beginning! I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asslamaulaiakum. Beautiful work! I love your work on flickr and enjoy your blog! Keep updating!

    ReplyDelete